Fostering lifelong connections with nature and community through outdoor exploration and service.
Established in 2010, Wild Whatcom is a non-profit organization offering innovative, experiential outdoor education programs in northwest Washington.
Our new video is here! Take a peek and come explore with us.
Wild Whatcom Programs
- Explorers Club (fall/spring only) for boys and girls in grades 2-8 (currently full with standby list).
- Winter programs for boys and girls grades 2+ (some age restrictions apply).
- Summer programs, including multi-night backpack trips, for boys and girls grades 2+ (some age restrictions apply).
- Community Programs - including Family Field Trips, Wild Things, and Full Moon Walks (aka Ladies Night Out)
- School Programs - our after-school program, Neighborhood Nature, (grades 1-5) plus classroom presentations and field trips.
Support Wild Whatcom in November!
Donate the Difference + Community Shopping Day - both Coops in November
November 1-30 - Shop at the Community Food Co-op (both locations) during the month of November to support Wild Whatcom! The Co-op’s Donate the Difference campaign allows shoppers to donate to Wild Whatcom at the registers throughout the month.
Saturday Nov 21st - Community Shopping Day to Benefit Wild Whatcom - 2% of the combined sales from both stores will go to Wild Whatcom. Order that turkey now, and start making your shopping list! While you’re there, stop by our table for a list of fun activities you can do with your kids this fall.
Shop Amazon and support Wild Whatcom - Amazon Smile
When you shop at AmazonSmile any day of the year, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Wild Whatcom. Bookmark the link http://smile.amazon.com/ch/90-0791289 and support us every time you shop.
Named by Outside Magazine as one of the top 5 summer camp experiences for children.
Voted 2014 favorite local non-profit - Bob Wallin Insurance Great Non-Profit Giveaway!
With gratitude to the following organizations for their support of Wild Whatcom: