Fostering lifelong connections with nature and community through outdoor exploration and service.
Established in 2010, Wild Whatcom is a non-profit organization offering innovative, experiential outdoor education programs in northwest Washington.
Explore with us this summer! There is a spot waiting just for you!
Check out our other programs:
- Explorers Club (fall/spring only) for boys and girls ages 7-14
- Winter programs for boys and girls ages 7-14
- Community Programs - including Family Field Trips, Wild Things, and Full Moon Walks (aka Ladies Night Out)
- School Programs - our after-school K-5 program, Neighborhood Nature, plus classroom presentations and field trips.
Support Wild Whatcom
Wild Whatcom Needs a New Vehicle - Donate Today!
Nell's Pacific Crest Trail Hike-a-thon to benefit Wild Whatcom
Join us in cheering Nell on as she hikes her way to the Canadian border and raises money for Wild Whatcom!
My time with Wild Whatcom has not only deepened my love for being outdoors (inspiring this hike), but has taught me collaboration, leadership, organization, and about the kind of person I want to be. I made deep connections with myself, the natural world, and other people.
This fundraiser will help give other people the same soul-widening experience I was lucky enough to have. 100% of your donation goes to Wild Whatcom (if paid by check, otherwise all but 8% due to service fees). It will be great to know that every mile I hike on the PCT will help this wonderful organization thrive.
- Nell Highleyman, Wild Whatcom Explorers Club Graduate (Barefoot Borealists)
Shop and support Wild Whatcom - Amazon Smiles
When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Wild Whatcom. Bookmark the link http://smile.amazon.com/ch/90-0791289 and support us every time you shop.
Named by Outside Magazine as one of the top 5 summer camp experiences for children.
Voted 2014 favorite local non-profit - Bob Wallin Insurance Great Non-Profit Giveaway!